[expand title=”Click for dashboard instructions” tag=”button”]One Charlotte is the name of Charlotte County’s Coordinated Entry Process that provides access, assessment, prioritization, and referral to housing for individuals and families experiencing homelessness. The dashboard tabs provide the following information:
- Snapshot – Current state of the One Charlotte coordinated entry process.
- Inflow vs. Outflow – People entering and exiting the process as well as the cumulative effect as the process began full rollout in October 2018.
- Participation – Overall adoption of coordinated entry by participating agencies.
- Exits – Housing outcomes and destination information for people leaving the system.
- Time – Length of time to exit destinations for persons experiencing homelessness.
- Vulnerability – Displays the vulnerability of persons experiencing homelessness based on the Vulnerability Index – Service Prioritization Decision Assistance Tool (VI-SPDAT). The VI-SPDAT, and VI-FSPDAT for families, are triage tools used to determine the level of housing need for individuals and families.
*Use the tabs at the top of the dashboard to switch between the different pages. Use the drop down categories to filter the data. Filters are maintained across pages. Hover over numbers and charts to display more in-depth information.[/expand]