Gulf Coast Partnership – Punta Gorda, FL
- $42,000 a year
This position will be responsible for overall project management of the Coordinated Entry System for Charlotte County Continuum of Care
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the community, in the overall implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the Coordinated Entry System.
- Provide daily oversight to the Coordinated Entry System including monitoring new intakes, reviewing prioritization and by name lists, and working with services providers.
- Ensure Coordinated Entry policies and procedures are being carried out by all participating service providers.
- Facilitate Coordinated Entry Case Conferencing.
- Administer VI-SPDAT, SPDAT, and F-SPDAT as well as trainings on administering assessment tools.
- Serve as an advocate for all participants in the Coordinated Entry System by following client progress.
- For the most highly vulnerable, facilitate placement into housing, and if necessary, connect to other services.
- Assist homeless participants with accessing resources and required housing documents.
- Provide community education and outreach regarding the Coordinated Entry System throughout the CoC.
- Participate in all required training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Strong project management and/or coordination skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and appropriate vehicle insurance.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with collaborative partners in a professional manner.
- Strong communication & documentation.
- Comfort with technology and operating computer based programs.
- Sensitivity to service populations and socio-economic issues; ability to recognize, understand, and control one’s biases.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Knowledge of the resources available in the community.
- Ability to work independently and to take direction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 /year